Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Nipple (January 20th, 2004)

The essence of ecstasy
rests in your hands
say what you want
& I'll fall to your demands

Soft moans
make every kiss mean so much
& oddly enough...
you tickle from my touch

the kind of passion
that make the walls sweat
left hungry for more
no room for regret

hour... after... hour
your flesh I'll devour

dragging my bottom lip
up your inner thigh
now do we
see eye to eye

so? do you understand
or is it still too complex
I want to make love to you
sex

nipple 2 nipple
neck nibbles
whats in the middle
o' she giggles

1 comment:

  1. This was the first poem I ever sold. A cell mate saw me writing and asked if I could write him a poem for his girl. I got two snickers bars. I hadn't had a candy bar in a few months. It was like heaven.

    ReplyDelete